School Office Reception and Administration
Olive Ridge School is an independent school in Bloemfontein, Free State. This school is not an ordinary school and is thus looking for an experienced, extra-ordinary administrator/receptionist to join our team.
Olive Ridge School offers innovative, forward-thinking education to children aged 18 months to Grade 7. We use a cross-curricular, multi-lingual approach to education where the International Preschool Curriculum and the CAPS Curriculum is enhanced by the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) model.
The following criteria is relevant:
- Relevant reception and office administration qualification, certificate, or diploma.
- Experience in school reception and school administration.
- Experience in overseeing, coordinating and performing day to day school administrative functions.
- Strong people skills – work efficiently with management, staff, parents and children.
- A significant level of computer literacy, experience in the SASAMS system and other school databases would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans and Sesotho would be advantageous.
- Sexual offender’s clearance certificate
The managerial board and Chief Executive Officer seek to appoint a suitable candidate effective from 1 July 2022. A detailed CV and letter of motivation should be submitted by 13 June 2022 care of the email address below.
Olive Ridge School is a state-of-the-art facility making use of state-of-the-art resources, and is therefore looking for an exceptional office administrator with passion, experience and knowledge to assist the principal and the school of these little ones for the next step in their education towards greatness in their futures.
Olive Ridge School is an equal opportunity employer. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. If you have not been contacted within 14 days of this advertisement closing, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Olive Ridge reserves the right not to fill this position. Salary is market related and may be discussed during the interview process.
Interested candidates can forward their applications to email@example.com
Closing date: 13 June 2022
Applicants that do not receive a response within 14 days of submitting their application can consider their application as unsuccessful. The school has the right not to fill the position.